House of Nyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about the House of Night Series. Have fun and meet new people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaywardWiccan
Admin
WaywardWiccan

Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet Empty
PostSubject: Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet   Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Merry Meet one and all.

I am the administrator of this forum. I started it because I absolutely love the House of Night novels. And with me being a Wiccan, I am in awe at how wonderfully this series was written and how true it is to the path. Please enjoy yourselves. Post well, and post often.

Blessed Be,

Wayward Wiccan
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnyx.rpg-board.net
Scarab

Scarab

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet   Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 pm

I haven't read House of Night.. but I wanted to join your forum to support you.. since you are on our forum for the Black Dagger Brotherhood. Smile
Back to top Go down
WaywardWiccan
Admin
WaywardWiccan

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet   Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 am

Thanks so much! Very Happy They're pretty good books. Not as dangerous or racy as BDB but good none-the-less. And as you can see we are VERY slow going here. We have a few members but nothing good to get it up and running the way I'd like it to be. Thanks for joining!

Blessed Be,

Wayward Wiccan
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnyx.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet   Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayward Wiccan Says Merry Meet
Page 1 of 1